The Tricky 20
Joe Jonas is a very nice man. Surely he won’t answer our horrible questions?! He did and he loved it!
1. NAUGHTY: Did you fancy any of your teachers at school?
Oh yeah, my third grade teacher. I ended up seeing her again years later. She was like “I read in an article that you had a crush on your third grade teacher. I was your third grade teacher…” It was pretty awkward.
2. NASTY: Tell us about your most satisfying act of revenge…
Yes! I love this! I once tricked Chelsea Staub on Jonas L.A. She kept pulling pranks on me, so one day i took everything out of her dressing room – EVERYTHING. I took the lights out, the wallpaper, to the point where she thought she was fired! The producers even pretended to fire her. I was filming a scene ans she tackled me from behind and punched me. It took her a day or two but she eventually came round.
3 NAIL-BITER: Which Jonas Brother smells the worst?
Well, I probably work out the most out of the three brothers, so I can smell pretty hard when I get out of the gym. You don’t wanna have interviews with me right after that.
4. NAUGHTY: What song gets you in the mood for lovin’?
There’s a song – and this is Bizarre – called Amado which is in portugese by an artist called Vanessa De Mata. It’s a good song to listen to when you’re totally in love with somebody. Put it on and you’re the man.
5. NAIL-BITER: Can you spell the word ‘rhythm’??
I think so. R-Y-wait- damn it! R-I, no? what? how do you spell it!? (we tell him) what! oh my god! R-h-y-t-h-m? Well I’ve been spelling it wrong for years. Jonas’s and spelling don’t go well, by the way, Kevin has the worst spelling. I’ll just throw that out there.
6. NASTY: When was the last time you lied?
Yesterday morning when somebody tried to wake me up and asked if i had been awake long. I just said “yeah, yeah of course,” when really i was still in bed.
7. NAIL-BITER: Nick or kevin choose one now?
Oh,man. I’d say I’m very close with Nick, we’re like best friends. But I can’t say that’s too difficult. But I would say I’m very close with Nick. (er, not too difficult then!)
8. NASTY: If you could have one of the Glee cast as your slave, who would it be?
You give me the best questions I’ve had ever! Oh wow. I think Lea Michelle has a beautiful voice. So i would probably have her as my slave to sing to me all the time. I’d be like “sing again! Get me my chess board! Give me the remote!”
9. NAUGHTY: Have you ever looked at rude pictures on the internet?
Rude pictures? Errr, identify rude” Thats an amazing question. Well, yeah i guess I have.
10. NASTY: Do you swear very often?
Sometimes. It’s usually if I’m really happy or I’m telling a story or, come to think of it, if i’m driving in my car I can be pretty mad sometimes.
11. NAIL-BITER: How often do you change your underwear?
Everyday, unless I’m going out that night and I’ll change them again. I never wear them two days running… oh unless my laundry hasn’t been done in a while, then I just fold them inside out – y’know the old switch – a -roo.
12. NAIL-BITER: What’s the worst thing about coming over to the UK?
When I first came over here with my brothers, this guy who was interviewing us told us that everybody ate something and they wanted us to try it. Then they gave us jellied eels. I managed to eat two of them and felt sick for days afterwards. It was the worst introduction to the UK ever!
13. NAUGHTY: Describe the underwear you’re wearing…
Calvin Klein, regular black briefs.
14. NAUGHTY: Have you ever skinny-dipped?
Yes, the last time was probably two months ago. It was at my friend’s pool and it was dark. I felt comfortable. I went for it. It’s a freeing feeling! Who invented swimming suits anyway? Come on!
15. NAIL-BITER: Do you have any other friends apart from Nick and Kevin?
Many. I see my other friends more than them. It’s actually hard to see my brothers these days as they’re busy too. Although Nick’s in London now as well, so we might hang out later tonight.
16. NASTY: When did you last wee outside?
Coachella Music Festival, like everybody else. We had been driving for an hour so when we got there I either had to run to the restroom, or go straightaway. I went by a truck.
17. NASTY: Do you ever pick your nose and eat what you find?
I find that so gross, so it’d been long time. I will beat my little brother, Frankie, down if i catch him.
18. NAUGHTY: Ever been arrested?
No, but i’ve been stopped by the police once. It was a trick! He was with his daughter and asked for a photo.
19. NASTY: Who has the worst voice in pop?
This is hard to answer because I’ll end up meeting the person. So i’m gonna pass!
20. NAIL-BITER: Do you have a gross body part?
My weenus! The weenus is kind of an awkward body part. Google it!
Thank you to GibsonGirl92KG for sending this in!
Credit to burningupforjobros for the scan!
6 Comments so far
Leave a comment